Luxury and Romantic Resort Accommodations
Each of our 9 Spanish-style Haciendas and Casitas provides an unforgettable experience during your stay. These beautiful guest rooms offer the ultimate in privacy and luxury, accented by the rich colors, textures, and fabrics of an elegant ranch. Crisp Egyptian cotton sheets and plush duvets adorn the king-size beds, with original artwork on the walls and overstuffed leather chairs near romantic stone fireplaces. Accentuating the indoor/outdoor experience, French doors open on to private patios, with lounge chairs inviting you to take in the tranquil views of the surrounding meadows, horse paddocks, and peaceful ponds that make up the more than 300 acres of our romantic Texas resort.
Do call us at 979.277.7750 if you are seeking more than four rooms, or if rooms appear unavailable on-line.
Deposits A one-night deposit will be charged at time of reservation. For a three-night reservation or greater, a three-night deposit will be charged.
Cancellations Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly; therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to arrival will result in a refund of the deposit minus a $100.00 non-refundable administration fee. If your reservation is cancelled between 29 – 15 days of arrival we will gladly move your full deposit to new dates from six months of your original arrival date based on availability. If your reservation is cancelled inside 15 days of arrival, half of your original deposit will be forfeited and the remainder of your deposit will be moved to your new reservation dates that must fall within six months of your original arrival date.
Dos Brisas now has all-inclusive available in addition to other packages for 2015!
- Welcome amenity
- Full breakfast made-to-order and delivered to your accommodation
- Brunch in the dining room on Sundays
- Lunch in the lounge, on the patio, in your accommodation, or picnic-style anywhere around the property
- Dinner in the dining room or in your accommodation
- On your day of departure, a packed lunch can be placed in your vehicle for the next phase of your journey
- Wine and cheese reception each afternoon
- All activities including fishing, clay shooting, horseback riding lessons, trail rides, hayrides, horse-drawn carriage rides, tennis, swimming, cycling, basketball, yoga, cooking classes, baking classes, organic farming classes, birthplace of Texas Geo-caching tour, and stargazing
- Unlimited use of fishing equipment, tennis equipment, bicycles, croquet, badminton, horseshoes, movies, board games, access to fantastic trails for hiking or touring with your golf cart
- Wet bar fully stocked with non-alcoholic beverages
- Assortment of Inn at Dos Brisas signature coffees and teas
- Sweet treat delivered to your accommodation each evening
- High speed wireless internet throughout the property
- Unlimited local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turn down service
- Rates are subject to tax and service charges and exclude alcohol and spa services
The Inn at Dos Brisas offers four private 800-square-feet Casitas, two per duplex building. Perfect for shorter stays, these comfy rooms offer many amenities for a romantic couple, or can be joined together for small family stays.